Tuesday, November 19, 2019

It is becoming increasingly more difficult to battle off
my almost daily desire
like BURNING desire
to QUIT MY JOB!!!!
And I don't even understand why
not completely
I feel like I am bubbling up on the inside
like a simmering stew
a simmering stew boils in a very different way than a broth
a boiling broth is obvious , 
(*the difference between seething angry people
and yelling angry people, both angry, but manifested differently*)
you can observe it bubbling and dancing across the top of the water
simmering stew rolls up slowly from the bottom
in slow sinuous "plops"
it can go unnoticed  
that is until it can no longer be ignored.
Anyway,
thats what i've been feeling like.
my thoughts are hard to capture this evening.
Rambling and unfinished
Swirling and boiling
that is how I feel
what  I don't know what to do about.
the swirling and boiling
the feeling of leaping from my seat and running as fast as I can
(or as fast as I used to be able to run)
but I don't know where
where am I running, what is this sensation of wanting to burst out of my skin
peel it off Peel it the FUCK off
i want to feel new again this one is done
it's time to move on
THAT'S WHAT I FEEL LIKE
THAT IT IS TIME TO MOVE THE FUCK ON.......
next thing.
figure out to where :) 
no problem.
be right back
funny..

*use somewhere else*

No comments:

Post a Comment