Friday, November 15, 2019

Today

I always think that I can't type on a laptop
I'm right, I can't
Not very well anyway.
But I'm going to try.
I was s o A n G r Y today at work
I really have a problem with authority
I have to check myself.
I shouldn't take my frustrations with myself
out on my co-workers or anyone
I don't want to have responsibility
but I don't like it when I don't have it!!!
What a dilemma
So, a great deal of my angst lately is that I am resisting the authority of the new boss lady even tho I like her I also don't want her to treat me like I'm just any old employee~~~ now that's the truth bout me. I fully expect to be treated like a queen.
Wow, that hurts
it hurts because I want it and it hurts because I can't recognize it when I have it
and it hurts because the truth is I want it and I won't admit it
((That was the thing I loved about Paul
He treated me like a queen
And sadly,
so so sadly
it was also the thing I hated about Paul
He treated me like a queen.))
Mildy depressing to admit
but also a bit liberating
I really can't lie to myself any longer
My pain and suffering
(much of which I brought on myself)
is not free entry into ANYTHING
That's enough for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment